Returns of good merchandise may be accepted by CustomMaxima.com in its sole discretion under the following conditions:
1. All returns or exchanges must follow the proper steps in order to receive credit for return items. Failure to follow instructions could result in a higher restocking fee as noted below.
2. Return/Exchange of merchandise in packaging that has been marked, relabeled or otherwise defaced will be restricted to extraordinary circumstances with prior approval from CustomMaxima.com. Accepted return will be assessed up to a 30% restocking charge, except that CustomMaxima.com merchandise returned in packaging that has been marked, relabeled or otherwise defaced will be subject to a 40% restocking charge.
3. Merchandise classified by CustomMaxima.com as TB (To Be Discontinued), or DC (Discontinued), may not be returned for credit.
4. Merchandise on sales promotion or inventory packages may not be returned for credit.
5. Buyer must pay all return transportation charges.
6. Buyer must obtain and complete an RMA form, issued by CustomMaxima.com, for any good merchandise return or exchanges.
7. Returns/Exchanges will not be accepted under any circumstances after 30 calendar days after the ship date indicated by CustomMaxima.com.
8. Any returns for non-fitment or quality issues will require high quality digital pictures of the products to be emailed to the account manager before an RMA is approved.
9. Order cancellations will take up to 48 hours after a cancellation is requested before the order is officially cancelled and money processed for return.
Returning & Cancellations of Body Kits
Upon receiving your body kit please follow the following guidelines
1. Inspect the shipping box and merchandise for any cracks, shortages or damages. The box leaves our facility fully inspected and in perfect condition.
2. If you notice any damages to the shipping box or shortage of items (refer to invoice) please contact the shipping company immediately.
Any damages in shipment are the responsibility of the carrier; therefore the purchaser must make all damage claims directly to the carrier. All body kits shipping by CustomMaxima.com are insured for their full value. CustomMaxima.com shall not be liable under any circumstances for damaged merchandise or for subsequent settlement of the claim with the carrier. However as a courtesy of a seller, we would be glad to help you in reaching an amicable settlement with the carrier in the event that you need assistance.
There are absolutely no refunds or cancellation allowed under any circumstances without the approval of CustomMaxima.com. You must request a return by calling or emailing CustomMaxima.com. If a return was approved, returned products are subject to 35% restocking fee. Buyer must pay for all return shipping and handling fees on any and all returns to CustomMaxima.com. When returning the product you must reference the RA number. Please verify the return address as not all products will be returned to the original shipping address. All products that are approved for return are for store credit only. All products returned for credit must be in the original manufacturer's carton in the same condition as it was originally delivered by CustomMaxima.com to the buyer. There is no return, refund or store credit on any parts that have been altered, modified, fabricated, worked on or drilled.
If you need to cancel your order for any reason, be sure to call CustomMaxima.com right away. If your credit card has already been charged there will be a 10% order processing fee assessed. If your item has already been shipped then you must follow the return policy stated above after receiving the product.